Sunday, February 11, 2024

What’s That Meme Going Round…?

Unbothered
Moisturized
Happy
In my lane
Flatulent 
Flourishing 


Welp… I guess another Super Bowl’s rolled round. I never cared much for professional sport, and lost all interest when football became sportzball, and then niggerball. There’s no nice way to put it…


I wonder what outrages and cultural slop will be put in Normie’s trough
today? Race baiting? Maybe a garment failure?
Satanic silly sluts?

Such are the bread and circuses of our day, eh? I guess the slore de jour this year is Taylor Swift. She’s gonna shake her tiddies and shake her tushie for the monkeys in the stands and implore them to voat for Joe Biden, or embrace the latest sexual degeneracy, or find interesting ways to humiliate herself and her race to show how much she loves black people.


So.. What’s the black national anthem, I wondered? Welp…sing along - if you can. Me… I’ll sit this one out. I have a tin ear, and have my hands full with the simple melodies of old church hymns. 


Funny how all this effort to diversify and include blacks just makes for more hate, division, accusations and demands for reparations and concessions. But who knows? Maybe a woke football game’ll fix it?
😂

I wonder how my family will handle it this year? They’re addicted to TV sportz and this year…Pop won’t be there. He’s in the hospital with dementia and can no longer follow a game. I am a write off because I don’t have the intellect or sophistication to appreciate cultural events like the Super Bowl. Will what’s left of my former family gather to celebrate it? Who knows? 

I am an obsolete stubfart that lives under a rock in Geek Forest. All I know is that Taylor Swift is another fake American Sweetheart that will ape the noises of her handlers and play her part in the script. Blacks will complain about how my people emit invisible rays of hateyness that cripples and oppresses theirs. Idiots will get their 15 seconds of fame. 

As for me…I was treated to an impromptu piano concerto by an escaped toddler at church today. I complimented the young mother on her talented child, and got scolded for opening up the piano for the tot, HAR HAR HAR! Afterward my pup and I walked in the warm afternoon sunshine and just put on the miles. Tomorrow, I will not be part of the conversation when the Monday Morning Quarterbacks gather, or the beautiful and edgy kids coagulate to discuss the brave shows of degeneracy or idiocy. I’ll be at the rifle range tomorrow tweaking the Boogaloonian rifle and relaxing with a sweet little bolt gun. I’ll smoke and guzzle coffee afterward and urinate in the bushes.

My world may be simple and boring to most.. but it’s mine, and it works for me.

Hope y’all had a great Sunday.

Cheers!

Filthie

11 comments:

  1. I thought it was;

    Unbothered
    Lubed up
    Gay
    In my lane
    Fellating
    Flourishing

    As for the stupid bowl, just bead and circuses baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Karl! How the hell are you? Thanks for dropping in…!

      Delete
  3. Give me an junior curling game over the stupor bowel any day of the week!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, Chutes. At least you’ll see an honest game…

      Delete
  4. My thoughts exactly, but then I'm a pert near 75-year-old Redneck Dinosaur, so what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With age comes aches, pains, loss…and wisdom, A…

      Delete
  5. Back when I had a plane, my favorite supersportzbowl activity was to go flying. Air was always crisp, cold and calm. I had the sky to myself. Even the ATC guys were so bored they were friendly and chatty.
    Yesterday, I managed to remain completely ignorant of said event, the only media I indulged was our cranky old coot corner of the interwebs. Got a good dogwalk in too, except for having to hose off miss muddypaws afterward. She hates a cold hose as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the walk is much better for us, Greg. An afternoon with the dawgs beats an afternoon with crazies any day of the week…

      Delete
  6. The original first line in the anthem wasn't "Lift every voice", it was "Loot every store..."

    - WDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve got black fatigue. I am so sick of this shit. Clown world is everywhere now.

      Delete